- Understand trailer parts and accessories by studying characteristics, and working with service technicians and sales associates
- Greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store.
- Be able to function at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in rolling inventory checks.
- Discuss use and features of various parts to help customers identify their needs.
- Fill customer orders from stock.
- Prepare parts invoices.
- Receive payment, make proper change for customer.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Mark and store parts into stockroom.
- Keep parts room clean and free of clutter.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word
- Enjoy learning by hands on training
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Are a fast learner
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Previous experience in retail parts sales role is desired
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds over your head.
Compensation: $15.00-18.50 per hour